Meadville KOA Campground features some of the best in Western Pennsylvania family camping and cabins! Meadville KOA Campground & RV Park is located in the heart of the Great Lakes Area of Northwest PA. Whether you seek Western PA RV camping, tent camping, or a cabin for a weekend getaway or a week long vacation, Meadville KOA Campground has camping and cabins to meet your family’s needs. Meadville KOA also offers extended stay RV camping and Seasonal Camping where you can park your RV for a month, part of the summer, or the entire camping season!
Meadville KOA Campground is a full service camping facility where modern conveniences meet the beauty and tranquility of nature. The full hookup campsites includes water, electric, sewer, cable TV, and Wi-Fi. These spacious campsites are open or wooded by maples, oaks, and evergreens. The Campground features 5 fishing ponds and one 2 acre lake and one 1 acre lake, a creek, and a hiking trail. So you can connect to friends and family or nature, as you choose.
Meadville KOA cabins range from primitive camping cabins to deluxe cabins which are lake-front, full service cabins! So whether you just want out of the weather and off the ground, or you want deluxe, glamping (i.e. glam camping) accommodations, we have something for you. All cabin rentals include 2 adults & 2 children, our themed weekend events with planned activities, outdoor recreation, and free wi-fi throughout the park.
Meadville KOA is a top-rated national and PA family campground and RV Park. This President’s Award Winning KOA features themed weekends with planned activities, outdoor recreation, and rental amenities! Be as busy as you’d like while enjoying 5 star recreation, rental amenities($) Fun Band Program, and themed weekends with planned activities! Fill your days with the natural beauty of the campground while you enjoy catch and release fishing, wade in the creek, walk our hiking trail, or catch some rays by the swimming pool. Enjoy the tranquility of the campground and relax by a campfire where your family can share a laugh, cook dinner, and make s’mores. Our goal is to bring you a great camping experience where your family can create great memories!
Come explore Northwestern PA! Please check out our links to Local Attractions and festivals. Don’t miss the unique local festivals that our area offers like Pioneer Steam and Gas Engine Shows, Thurston Classic Hot Air Balloon Event, The Crawford County Fair with top notch Country Music Entertainment, Local Amish Benefit Auction (auction proceeds benefit the local Amish School), Meadville’s Thunder in the City (motorcycle & car show), Erie’s Roar on the Shore (motorcycle charity fund raiser), Franklin Applefest, Conneaut Lake Pumpkinfest, and more!
Meadville KOA is centrally located near some of Pennsylvania’s most visited state parks! We’re less than an hour’s drive from Presque Isle State Park in Erie, Pymatuning State Park & Spillway in Linesville, and Oil Creek State Park near Titusville. We’re also near Conneaut Lake, Oil City, and Franklin, and we are a 45 minute drive to the Erie Mall or South to Grove City Outlets.
We hope you’ll come see why campers love Meadville KOA Campground and why people come back here year, after year, and generation after generation.
Camping, Cabins, & Facilities:
• 160 Shaded and Open Campsites • Free Wi-Fi • Electric, Water, Sewer, Cable Hookups • Pull-thru 50-amp Electric Service Available for Big Rigs • Primitive (no hookups) Tenting Sites • Electric and Water Sites For Popups, Tent Trailers, and Tents • Camping Cabins • Deluxe, Lake-Front Cabins • Camp Store • Picnic Pavilion for Clubs & Groups • Rec. Hall
• Swimming Pool • Catch and Release Fishing • Catch and Release Frogging • Stocked Ponds & Lake • Creek • Hiking Trail • Playgrounds • Basketball • Horseshoes • Soccer field • Volleyball • Star Gazing • Game Room($)
• Game Room($) • Free DVD Lending Program • Book Swap • Free Wi-Fi • Free Cable TV (On all FHU Campsites)!
Rental Amenities ($) & Fun Band Program (One Low Price Unlimited Use)
• Jumping Pillow (Weekends Only)/ Pedal Karts / Paddle Boats / Mini Golf
Themed Weekends With Planned Activities Like:
• Free Children’s Crafts • Wagon Rides • Kiddie Train Rides • Ceramics($) • BINGO • Candy Bar BINGO • After Dark Candy Bar Hunts • Free Ice Cream Socials • Car Show • Cardboard & Duct Tape Boat Races • Horseshoe Tournaments • Can Jam Tournaments • Ladder Golf Tournaments • Corn Hole Tournaments • Horse Races • Children’s Olympics • Canoe Races • Patriotic Bicycle Parade • Whale Races • Alligator Wrestling • Panning For Gold • Watermelon Seed Spitting • Water Barrel Battles • Dunk Tank • Water Gun Wars • Slip N Slide • Matchbox(TM) Car Races • Zombie Tag • Trick or Treat • Costume Contests • Campsite Decorating Contests • Halloween Party with donuts and cider
Located just 10 miles off I-79 exit 147A, 100 miles North of Pittsburgh, 50 miles South of Erie, and near Pymatuning, Conneaut Lake, Franklin, and Oil Creek it makes a perfect base camp while exploring the Great Lakes Region of Northwestern Pennsylvania.
Come enjoy the area and all the water recreation that the Great Lakes Region of Western PA provides! We’re conveniently located near Conneaut Lake, Erie Wildlife Refuge, Pymatuning Lake, Pymatuning Spillway, Pymatuning State Park, Sugar Lake, Woodcock Lake & Dam, Presque Isle State Park and Lake Erie!