Seasonal Camping & Extended Stays
Welcome to Seasonal Camping & Extended Stays in Western Pennsylvania at Meadville KOA Campground – Northwestern PA Fun Family Camping and Cabins Zone!
Meadville KOA is an award winning family campground, which provides seasonal camping and extended stay RV camping all season long, by the season, half-season, and by the month in Northwest PA. This RV Park provides RV camping Sites for Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheel Trailers, Popups (aka Tent Trailers), Motor Homes, and RV Park Trailers.
Come see why you’ll want your family camping memories to start here at Meadville KOA Campground!
We are currently accepting Seasonal Camping Agreements for the 2016 Camping Season! Our camping season runs April 22 – Oct 16, 2016. Please call us today to make an appointment to come see these Seasonal Campsites and what we can do for your family!
Our Seasonal Campsites Include:
- Unlimited camping April 22 – Oct 16, 2016! Rates include a family of 2 adults and 2 children or a third adult at no additional charge.
- We mow your campsite! This is a premium service included in your seasonal campsite rate that is not offered by any other campground in Western Pennsylvania!
- Water, sewer, and camping refuse services are included! Electric is metered and you pay only for what you use. We offer sites with 30 or 50 amps($) (pending availability, of course)!
- Wi-Fi Services! Our unlimited use wireless internet (aka Wi-Fi) is at no additional charge and is intended for light surfing, email, or Facebook, etc. It is not compatible with Netflix, Hulu, or HBO on the Go. (Campsites in the 400’s – have phone hookups for a private internet, if you choose).
- Cable TV! Meadville KOA now has 48 Channels of Cable TV!
- All events, and all activities and recreation are included! All of themed event weekend event activities are included in your rate, including meals for those listed on your agreement. Extra Charges: There is a charge our rental amenities program and ceramics program (See discounted rental amenities fun band program below). They are not included in your seasonal camping fee, but we have a discount program below for the rental amenities and visitor’s or extra camper charges. And of course, the meals for your guests and visitors have an extra charge.
- We provide a discount fun band program! The fun band includes unlimited use of the pedal karts, paddle boats, mini golf, and jumping pillow (on Saturdays when it runs). We provide a discounted, prepaid visitors plan! Your guests have to register at the office, and pick up their tag – there is no charge to them.
- Free Onsite Winter Storage! Your non-refundable deposit for following season includes onsite storage over the winter.
- Interest-Free Winter Payment Program! Make a deposit of $250 now, and monthly installments to pay your site in full by May first.
- Early Payment Rebate: Pay for your site in full by January 1, and receive a $75 rebate.
Campsite Availability For 2016:
- Campsites currently available for 2016 include: 208, 302, 304, 310, 311, 316 (50 amp), 317, 318 (50 amp), 321, 335, 338, 340, 342, 346, 353, 400(+50), 402(+50), 404 (+100), 407(+$50), and 409(+$50). Extra large sites are +$50, sites with patios are +$50, and 50 amp sites are +$100. Sites with combined add-ons are the combined additional total!
- Please see our campsite map for campsites location.
- During off-season, we show campsites by appointment.
Seasonal Campsites (April 22 – Oct. 16, 2016):
- 30 amp sites start at $2,250. (Extra Large Sites are +$50.00/Season, and sites with crushed stone patios or block patio are +$50.00/Season).
- 50 amp sites start at $2,350. (Sites with crushed stone patios are + $50/Season).
Half Season (April 24 – July 21 or July 21 to Oct. 18, 2015) Rates:
- On selected sites and pending availability.
- 30 amp sites start at $1,150
- 50 amp sites start at $1,200
- Electric is metered and you pay only for what you use each month at the office.
- You can book 1st half seasonal this fall. 2nd half can’t be reserved until after Memorial Day of 2015, pending availability.
Monthly & Extended Stays:
One Month Rate Summer Rate:
50 amp back-in site $922 (electric, Wi-Fi, & cable TV included).
30 amp back-in site $822 (electric, Wi-Fi, & cable TV included).
Monthly Rate (2 or more months):
50 amp back-in $750 (plus metered electric. Wi-Fi & cable TV included).
30 amp back-in $716 (plus metered electric. Wi-Fi & cable TV included).
Don’t own an RV? No problem! Check out these RV’s For Sale, by owners, and some may be turn-key! Turn-key means the RV is set up on a campsite and ready to move into!
Reasons our Seasonal Campers have told us they love Meadville KOA!
Our Seasonal Campsites are larger than most!
We have both shaded and more open sites! If you’re looking for a place to camp for the entire summer season, Meadville KOA is the place you’re looking for!
We have something for everyone!
We’re a family friendly, pet-friendly, and kid-friendly park! The kids love Meadville KOA because there are a lot of other kids around and there’s always fun, themed event weekends, activities such as free children’s crafts, swimming, and fishing! Moms love it because it’s clean and fun. She’ll enjoy the dinners, activities, and make new friends. And dad will love it because we’re close to 14 golf courses, or he can spend some time pitching horseshoes, or just relaxing by the campfire! Our local golf course allows kids to golf for free after 5:00pm, but only if you tell them that you’re a Meadville KOA camper!
Go Ahead and Compare! No other top rated campground in our area, provides unlimited camping for your family, mowing & trimming of your campsite (that’s a premium service), complimentary Wi-Fi (wireless internet) and complimentary Cable TV (48 channels), fun events (including free children’s crafts & meals), and complimentary onsite winter storage at no additional charge like we do! But that’s not all, we also offer reduced extra campers and visitor’s fees and reduced amenities band programs for your family! That is what makes Meadville KOA the great value that it is! If you want to camp at one of the best campgrounds in Western PA & Northwestern PA, then call us and come see what this top rated, award-winning campground can do for your family today!
Why not park your RV at Meadville KOA for the Season?
You’ll save money on gas, time on packing and unpacking, set-up and tear down, and you’ll get more use out of your RV! And, there is no mowing of your campsite because we do it for you! You spend more time relaxing and having fun, and less time working!
Why vacation just once a summer, when you can vacation every weekend, all summer long!
Call us at 814-789-3251 and ask us about seasonal camping today!